The ultimate hangout. A heaven for a Photographer. An everlasting finicking excitement for a Gourmet. A walk of life for a connoisseur of arts and crafts. A backdrop as elegant as Maxwell’s equation. A thing of beauty. A joy forever. Gone maybe the days when an architectural project was an aesthetic undertaking. But Port Grand […]
- City Landmarks – Goan Association Hall October 20, 2011
- City Landmarks – The Mitharam Hostel April 17, 2011
- City Secret – Polish Connection September 6, 2011
- City Landmarks – Aram Bagh December 20, 2010
- City Portraits – Humaira Bachal – The light of Moach Goth, Karachi. January 16, 2012
- City Landmarks – Goolbai Maternity Home April 15, 2014
- Short Stories – Ammi March 18, 2014
- City Landmarks – Lady Dufferin Hospital March 15, 2014
- City Landmarks – Sevakunj Hostel (Addendum) March 11, 2014
- City Landmarks – Gurdwara Ratan Talao March 9, 2014
- Uzair.rajpot: Hello...
- Sameer: Sadly nothing in the City of Karachi has been awar...
- shahbaz: Excellent post, yes a Museum of History and Indust...
- Khurram Khan: i used to be corporate geek but now am a human ..I...
- Munira: Nice pix! I spent a week here 16 years ago :)...
Abdullah Shah Ghazi Adventure Water Sports Ajoka Aram Bagh Beach Birth of Pakistan Boat Basin Buying books Chotiari Dam Churna Civil lines Clifton DJ Science College Empress Market fishing in Karachi Freemasons lodge Frere hall Gandhi Garden Garden Road Jinnah Karachi Karachi Arts Council Karachi Beach Korangi Liberty Books Lyari M. A. Jinnah Road Manora Mubarak Village Nangarparkar NED University Oyster rocks Pakistan Photography Roadside Cafe Saddar Sanghar Seaview Sevakunj Hostel Shrine T2F Thar The Citizen Foundation Vintage Karachi Ads W-11 Studio