These Ads appeared in SPCA (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) Centenary Souvenir. Its funny how many people were interested in regulation of Animal Rights in 70’s. Not like these days. When choice of our interests is as sophisticated as a vegetarian’s taste in juicy steaks. Advertisements are interesting regardless. Many conclusion can be drawn here. Draw your conclusions yourself. Mine is what ‘Makola’ says. Love Karachi. Even if it kills you.
You are here: Home » City Nostalgia – 70’s Vintage Ads
September 25, 2011 | 2 Comments
Tags: Vintage Karachi Ads
Categories: City Nostalgia
Author:thekarachiwallaJust another Karachi Walla
- City Landmarks – Goan Association Hall October 20, 2011
- City Secret – Polish Connection September 6, 2011
- City Landmarks – The Mitharam Hostel April 17, 2011
- City Landmarks – Aram Bagh December 20, 2010
- City Portraits – Humaira Bachal – The light of Moach Goth, Karachi. January 16, 2012
- City Life – The Car Cleaners at Do Talwar July 26, 2015
- City Life – Monsoon Rain July 26, 2015
- City Walk – A Photographer’s Karachi July 21, 2015
- Personal Spaces – The Goddess of Wisdom and Maulvi Abdul Haque June 29, 2015
- Personal Spaces – Shahid Sajjad’s June 1, 2015
- Nargis Sheerazi: Informative article, I want to know whether there ...
- : Informative article, I want to know whether there ...
- Hassan: Can one easily go there, and since you have mentio...
- chris argent: When I went to have a look into the past, (3 days ...
- Ahmar: 03322787036, 03153495096. Contact this person (Ust...
Abdullah Shah Ghazi Adventure Water Sports Ajoka Aram Bagh Boat Basin Buying books Churna Civil lines Clifton DJ Science College Empress Market fishing in Karachi Freemasons lodge Frere hall Gandhi Garden Garden Road Jackson Market Jinnah Karachi Karachi Arts Council Karachi Beach Kemari Kharadar Korangi Liberty Books Lyari M. A. Jinnah Road MA Jinnah road Manora Monsoon Mubarak Village NED University Oyster rocks Pakistan Photography Roadside Cafe Saddar Seaview Sevakunj Hostel Shrine T2F The Citizen Foundation Vintage Karachi Ads W-11 Studio Wazir Mansion
- City Culture (15)
- City Faith (7)
- City Hangouts (7)
- City Landmarks (67)
- City Life (18)
- City Museums (3)
- City Nostalgia (8)
- City Notebook (9)
- City Portraits (5)
- City Secret (8)
- City Shopping (7)
- City Walk (13)
- City Weekend Plans (1)
- Flora and Fauna of the Urban Jungle (2)
- Personal Spaces (4)
- Personal Stories (1)
- Photo Story (9)
- Short Stories (4)
- Uncategorized (2)