Thanks to Sami Shah (who recently tweeted link to the attachment) we are able to see this rare piece of the coverage of Beatles short transit time at Karachi airport.
You are here: Home » City Secret – Beatles in Karachi
Author:thekarachiwallaJust another Karachi Walla
- City Landmarks – Goan Association Hall October 20, 2011
- City Secret – Polish Connection September 6, 2011
- City Landmarks – The Mitharam Hostel April 17, 2011
- City Landmarks – Aram Bagh December 20, 2010
- City Portraits – Humaira Bachal – The light of Moach Goth, Karachi. January 16, 2012
- City Landmarks – Sevakunj Hostel (Addendum) March 11, 2014
- City Landmarks – Gurdwara Ratan Talao March 9, 2014
- Overheard in Karachi – Karachi Literature Festival February 24, 2014
- City Life – Discovering City with a Poetess, a Novelist and a Stand up Artist February 24, 2014
- City Shopping – Botal Gali January 28, 2014
- City Landmarks – Sevakunj Hostel (Addendum) | The Karachi Walla: […] Experience of an expat student living in...
- Munira: Place nice but there is no secure...
- Rahat Hussain: My God! Thomas & Thomas... I can't believe it....
- : hi can u contact me on mariakardarali f.b...
- thekarachiwalla: Stalk her on facebook :) There are videos from her...
Abdullah Shah Ghazi Adventure Water Sports Ajoka Aram Bagh Beach Birth of Pakistan Boat Basin Buying books Chotiari Dam Churna Civil lines Clifton DJ Science College Empress Market fishing in Karachi Freemasons lodge Frere hall Gandhi Garden Garden Road Jinnah Karachi Karachi Arts Council Karachi Beach Korangi Liberty Books Lyari M. A. Jinnah Road Manora Mubarak Village Nangarparkar NED University Oyster rocks Pakistan Photography Roadside Cafe Saddar Sanghar Seaview Sevakunj Hostel Shrine T2F Thar The Citizen Foundation Vintage Karachi Ads W-11 Studio